The perfect, delicious, side dish for any main – whether on Passover or the rest of the year – it’s incredibly simple to make.
From Geila Hocherman‘s Kosher Revolution, page 145
Oven-Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
Not every delicious dish needs to be complicated. This savory side of crisp, garlicky potatoes almost makes itself. It’s the perfect accompaniment to roast meats, chicken or fish – just about any main item.I like to season these with rosemary , but see other options in the ingredient listing.
- 3 pounds unskinned fingerling potatoes
- 6 garlic cloves, flattened with the side of a knife
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin oil
- Four-3-inch fresh rosemary sprigs, 4 thyme sprigs, or 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. In a medium roasting pan, combine the potatoes and garlic. Add the salt, oilve oil a nd rosemary, and toss
- Roast the potatoes until golden , about 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes to 20 minutes to ensure browning. Serve.
Enjoy, gentle reader, enjoy!