[Adina H, from Providence in Rhode Island, sent us the following easy to prepare, hearty dish. and the close up photo. CS]
Coconut Lamb With Rice
- 1 3/4 lb lamb, diced
- 6 tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups basmati rice
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves
- Cook lamb and tomatoes in a large frying pan over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Pour in coconut milk.
- Cover and cook for 30-40 minutes until lamb is tender.
- Drain well and set aside.
- Add the cilantro.
- Serve hot on a bed of rice.
Enjoy, gentle reader, enjoy. I did!