I heard a lot over the years about healthy juice combinations made up of over a dozen super-fruits, I searched for one with a Kosher Certification and finally came across Monavie Açaí. I can not speak for their health claims but the combination of Açaí berry and 18 other fruit juices makes for a delicious, refreshing, reinvigorating drink.
It comes in an elegant bottle that makes it look life a fine wine…
As MonaVie‘s website tells you:
- Offers potent antioxidant protection against free radicals.
- Certified by both the Orthodox Union (OU) of North America and the Chief Rabbinate of Israel.
- Adheres to all kosher dietary laws.
- Features a wide variety of nutrients for optimal health.
- Delivers the antioxidant capacity of approximately 13 servings of fruits and vegetables in just four ounces.
- Provides nutritional benefits for people of all ages.
I drink it cold for breakfast and again in the evening. I’m aware of the Brazilian Açaí berry’s antioxidant properties and while that got me to pick up a bottle in the first place, it’s the that flavor keeps me picking up more.